Job description / Role
An excellent opportunity is available with one of the leading banks based in Saudi Arabia for a Liability Product Manager to ensure development, launching, monitoring, and managing a range of world class Retail Liability products and services for individual as well as for businesses.
Main responsible to take end to end ownership of the Liability products and services, identifying market requirements, defining the product vision and strategy, creating preliminary design concepts and leading the implementation of the overall products from concept to delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Conduct market analysis, feasibility studies and trend analysis to keep abreast of industry development and identify opportunities; and submit new product proposals.
* Plan, propose, develop, launch, monitor, and review liability products and services required to meet business targets.
* Continuously scan the competition/market and report on emerging trends or any new development or business opportunities for liability products and services.
* Research and prepare feasibility for retail liability products & services and promotional opportunities, prepare business case, and get management approval.
* Review, monitor and continuously enhance existing liability products and services to ensure best in class standards.
Requirements and & Qualifications:
* Minimum 6 years retail banking experience, of which 2 years must be in product & project management for commercial banking and Liability products & services.
* Minimum Bachelor degree in the field of business management, marketing, or finance.
* Due to the bank's regulations, we are looking for Saudi Nationals.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.