Job description / Role
• Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
• Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving basic hardware or software faults replace parts as required
• Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
• Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
• Support the roll-out of new applications
• Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
• Establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals
• Test and evaluate new technology
• Maintain printers to ensure smooth operation
• Ensure iPad/laptops are stored, charged and synced correctly, ready for public use
• Support the public and technical services staff and related IT hard ware software as needed
Candidate with minimum 5yrs of experience in Supporting usage of Electronic Services and Devices. This work mainly consists of troubleshooting small issues with computers and printers the public will use in the library. It will not require highly technical IT qualifications. However, some IT background or demonstrated aptitude is important.
About the Company
ALFalak Electronic Equipment and Supplies was founded in 1981, it is a Closed-Stock Saudi Arabian company and is part of the ALFalak ALKhaleej group.
In addition to Advanced IT and Communication Services, ALFalak is a diverse IT company providing end-to-end solutions, stocking and distribution, as well as e-Commerce.
ALFalak also offers Serviced Manpower Outsourcing, as well as General Contracting.
ALFalak has played a major role in the IT evolution by serving a diverse clientele throughout the region. Enabling our clients to streamline operations and/or increase profitability on a continuous basis. ALFalak's list of clients includes government ministries and agencies, universities, banks, and prestigious private sector corporations in Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and Bahrain.
With more than three decades in the business, ALFalak has built a network of strategic business partnerships with leading vendor companies around the world, and has received due recognition for its efforts.
Our partners include Microsoft, HP, Genius, Eaton, Norton, Targus, Kensington, Oracle, Compuware, IBM, ADATA, Alcatel-Lucent, and many more.