This position is closed or expired.
See other Sales jobs
Our Lifecycle Services provide customers with expertise, technology and processes that can help them operate safely, improve asset reliability and optimize process capabilities. Maintenance services keep our customers plants operating safely, consistently and economically. Reliability services improve your asset reliability and preserve your investment. Performance services optimize your plant performance and achieve business goals.
Based in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia, our Lifecycle Services Sales Consultant will develop and drive sales of our tiered Long Term Service Agreement (LTSA's) Program as well as nominated Performance Services offerings (cybersecurity consulting, alarm management services, high performance graphics and advanced process control) across the Middle East & Africa region. This role is responsible to develop new service business and expand our current service business with customers through outcome based consultative selling approach.
Responsibilities will include:
* Ensure customer & internal awareness of Performance Services offerings by proactive marketing, customer visits and internal training sessions
* Meeting or exceeding contract bookings, by developing profitable Long Term Service Agreements that include Performance Services Offerings.
* Leverage the local Sales channels and Service teams to identify and qualify opportunities, and drive the teams to enter all opportunities into the appropriate Business Systems
* Work with the local Sales teams to create a detailed business forecast
* Lead all Outcome Value Chain workshops with the qualified customers
* Review and provide input / feedback on all Services proposals generated by the local Proposal team
* Work with the local Sales and Service teams to convert all qualified opportunities into contracts
* Work with the local Customer Sales Manager and Service teams to ensure complete delivery of existing contracts, including attending regular customer review meetings when required
* Work with Customer Sales Managers to continuously improve and expand the scope of all existing services contracts
* Recognize and accept HSE Roles & Responsibilities as defined in Emerson's Company Policy and Procedures
* An Undergraduate degree with 10-15 years relevant experience or Graduate degree with 7-12 years relevant experience
* Strong facilitation and communication skills with excellent presentation skills;
* Be autonomous with strong initiative and the ability to work in a self-directed environment
* The ability to present clear and concise information to team, internal customers, and external customers
* Experience in selling Control System Services contracts (Long term service agreements)
* An understanding of and experience with Consultative Solution Selling techniques
This role requires extensive travel across the Middle East & Africa region.
About the Company
Emerson (NYSE: EMR) is a diversified global manufacturing and technology company. We offer a wide range of products and services in the areas of process management, climate technologies, network power, storage solutions, professional tools, appliance solutions, motor technologies, and industrial automation. Recognized widely for our engineering capabilities and management excellence, Emerson has more than 140,000 employees and approximately 265 manufacturing locations worldwide.