Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
We are looking for a Lifting Operations Manager to join our ongoing projects in NEOM.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Development and coordination of the NEOM Cranage / Vertical transport Requirements.
* Communicate company core values to project lifting team and supply chains
* Overseeing the development and implementation of all cranage / vertical transport strategies on NEOM.
* Monitoring the performance of all contractors on NEOM regarding cranage and vertical lifting operations.
* Providing guidance and steerage regarding lifting operations and challenges to identify optimum solutions to all stakeholders on NEOM.
* Build and maintain relationships with supply chains.
* Establish an onsite training for all lifting operatives to maintain a high level of safety standards.
* Manage / oversee and coordinate various lifting teams' tasks and activities.
* Establish a policy / Safe system of work of best practice regarding cranage and lifting operations.
* Further specifics will be developed upon appointment based on site specific requirements
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor Degree in Engineer
* Minimum 20 years of working similar experience in high rise projects.
What's in it for you?
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.