Job description / Role
• Manage and coordinate all existing litigations, claims and disputes by taking proper legal action to defend the company s interest, and provide professional legal advice/opinion, interpretations, and recommendations.
• Must have strong employment litigation experience, including taking and defending depositions and experience with class action cases.
• Responsible for drafting, preparing, writing, reviewing, summarizing, researching and executing a wide variety of legal notices and responses thereto.
• Representing clients in trials and hearings.
• Perform other applicable task and duties assigned within the realm of his/ her knowledge, skills and abilities
• 4-7 years of experience working as a litigation lawyer.
• Law qualified (LLB essential; LLM/equivalent Masters is an advantage)
• Excellent command over legal writing in Arabic
• Saudi National.
• Based in Jeddah.
• In-depth knowledge of administrative law and procedures
• Arbitration and mediation skills
About the Company
In Firas Trabulsi Law Office we strive to become one of the leading professional law firms in Saudi Arabia, producing high quality services that rise to international standards while maintaining our national values. Our team is composed of enthusiastic, results-driven, bilingual individuals with solid legal foundation, and knowledge of national and international laws.
We advise and represent clients ranging from individuals, establishments, up to global corporations. In doing so, we ensure to channel our knowledge and expertise into each of our client’s needs in a way that guarantees a long-standing partnership with them.