Localization Product Manager for KSA Public Sector
Job description / Role
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SUMMARY & ROLE INFORMATION
We seek a Localization Product Manager for our finance and accounting solutions to join our global expert team to localize our global solution in SAP S/4HANA system according to local legal regulations in MENA countries for our public sector customers.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for someone who can:
- Work with large-scale public-sector implementation projects in collaboration with implementation partners and process owners of customers, including government authorities.
- Work with users of all levels in organizations and handle situations that require expertise to show customers the value of adopting the fit-to-standard approach.
- Drive the entire product life cycle, starting with the continuous roll-in of legal requirements from local authorities with a focus primarily on Finance and the public sector industry accounting
- Demonstrate high business processes expertise about the industry best practices in the finance and accounting area of business.
- Demonstrate a rich level of deep techno-functional knowledge of SAP S/4HANA, mainly in the Finance and Accounting area of business.
- Describe requirements in detail as a basis for development backlog planning which you will align in tight collaboration with global development teams
- Handle customer incidents when required while being supported by an expert development team.
What you bring:
- Proven experience with SAP financial accounting and controlling module as an implementation consultant, tax consultant/advisor, or product manager.
- Must have experience working as a FICO consultant in at least two SAP S/4HANA implementation projects in the public sector discipline. Any experience of implementation experience in the private sector is a plus.
- Must demonstrate rich experience in advanced-level procurement business processes and must have well-versed experience in the implementation of SAP solutions in the FICO module.
- Must have knowledge of existing localized solutions in the MENA region in the Finance line of business. Solution implementation experience is a plus.
- Strong team player in a multicultural environment.
- Experience in localization development and the ability to maintain oversight on arising legal requirements while being able to evaluate and describe complex product requirements in detail.
- Ability to build and maintain a strong network across various groups, such as development, field teams, SAP partners, and customers.
- Fluency in English must and knowing the Arabic language to speak, write and read is a plus.
- Profound knowledge of SAP's solution portfolio.
- Enthusiasm for taking the initiative and ability to work independently.
- Proven customer-facing experience in public sector organizations.
Stay relevant, agile, successful. SAP's robust portfolio of learning and development offerings helps you unlock your potential, stay ahead of technology and accelerates your career. At SAP, we want to make sure our employees are happy, healthy, fulfilled, challenged - and working towards their individual career goals.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.