Localization Product Manager for KSA Public Sector
Job description / Role
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SUMMARY & ROLE INFORMATION :
We are looking for a Local Product Manager to join our global expert team to support and extend our localized solutions in Public Sector for SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll according to local legal regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
We are looking for someone who can:
- Drive the entire product life cycle, starting with the continuous roll-in of legal requirements from local authorities with a focus on payroll.
- Advise customers on localization best practices, adherence to standard solutions, extensibility options, and project implementation recommendations.
- Describe requirements in detail as a basis for development backlog planning which you will align in tight collaboration with global development teams.
- Validate solution increments as part of the agile development process to ensure high quality.
- Handle customer incidents when required while being supported by an expert development team.
- Support rolling out localized SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll solutions being recognized as an expert by our internal and external stakeholders.
EXPERIENCE / ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven working experience with payroll software as an implementation consultant, auditor, or product manager for the Public Sector industry.
- Must have experience working as a consultant in at least two SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll or SAP HCM Payroll implementation projects in the public sector discipline. Any experience of implementation experience in the private sector is a plus.
- Strong team player in a multicultural environment.
- Experience in localization development and the ability to maintain oversight on arising legal requirements while being able to evaluate and describe complex product requirements in detail.
- Ability to build and maintain a strong network across various groups, such as development, field teams, and customers.
- Fluency in English must and knowing the Arabic language to speak, write and read is a plus.
- Profound knowledge of SAP's solution portfolio for Human Experience Management.
- Enthusiasm for taking the initiative and ability to work independently.
- Proven customer-facing experience, especially in the public sector.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.