Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company, Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Prince sheet for bidding purpose.
- Commercial and Technical offers processing.
- Maintaining a clear record of incoming inquiries ,outgoing quotes, awarded PO's & shipment monitoring.
- Issuing PO's & or PA's to the Mfg./Supplier based on client orders.
- Processing letter of credit to the partners/suppliers.
- Following up with the suppliers & or manufactures to ensure that order are shipped on time and it's in line with our PO dates.
- Coordinator with in kingdom and overseas shipping lines or transporters in getting the freight quotes.
- Once the materials are shipped from the facility n, following up for the copy document for review and correctness and having the original shipping document made available for clearance depending on the payment terms stipulated in our PO/PA.
- Coordinator with the clearing agent to get the shipments cleared immediately upon arrival at the port and having it delivered to the nominated sites/warehouse.
- Oracle SCM process.
- Processioning & following up with government relation department and or the concerned authority for obtain required chemical important.
- Handling shipment (import/Export) for the company & its JV's & or the group.
- Maintaining a clear track/record on all imported shipments.
- Maintaining a clear record on the LC's issued to the partner.
- Well fluency in English(speaking- writing- reading).
- MS office , Excel ,power point & oracle(EBS/Fusion) supply chain module.
- Maintain good business relation with freight forwarders, customs agents & transporters.
- Team player and handling work pressure efficiently.
- Education - diploma or relevant in supply chain.
- Training - in relevant filed will be plus.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Keen follower on day to day activities.
- Good in both communication skills reading and writing.
- Experience - Minimum 3 year experience in logistic, Administration & Customs clearance filed.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.