Job description / Role
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure the accuracy of company stocks through the entries of invoices and physical analysis of materials.
• Schedule deliveries of materials and projects.
• Take the necessary measures for improving processes related to storage, transportation and distribution of company materials.
• Monitor and analyze delivery distribution networks in order to look for a reduction in transport costs.
• Ensure the purchase and replacement of production supplies and materials.
• Conduct cycle and rotating inventory counts.
• Ensure the correct inventory balances through adjustments in ERP records.
• Maintain accurate counts and KPIs with the use of control spreadsheets.
• Ensure that all incoming invoices are made in accordance with accounting and tax rules.
• Continuously identify, measure, and improve processes.
• Other duties as assigned.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in logistics
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or Logistics Technology or equivalent experience
Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office
Ability to physically move and transport materials
Strong data entry, proofreading, and filing skills associated with inventory and ERP systems
Knowledge of packing materials and shipping requirements for national transport
Knowledge of applicable taxes
Ability to follow established work schedule and procedures
Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
Adhere to SEL's tobacco-free policy
Background check results satisfactory to SEL
International tax and transport regulation knowledge and experience
About the Company
SEL makes electric power safer, more reliable, and more economical. To accomplish this mission, we design, manufacture, and support a complete line of products and services for the protection, monitoring, control, automation, and metering of electric power systems. Our solutions range from comprehensive generator and transmission protection to distribution automation and control systems. The SEL Government Services Division is dedicated to the security, safety, and reliability of electric power at facilities ranging from military base power systems to ships, while Engineering Services provides engineering capabilities and system solutions to national and international customers. SEL University provides training and programs that help our customers meet the technical challenges and complexities of integrating digitally based technologies into the expanding power system infrastructure.
Supply Logistics Manager (12 Month Contract)
Warehouse Operations Manager
Human Capital House
Inventory Manager (3PL)
Middle East Executive
Human Capital House