Excelsior Group ME
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Position: Logistics Coordinator
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary: 9,500 SAR – 11,000 SAR depending on qualifications and experience
Job Type: Full Time
About the client
The hiring company is one of the biggest air conditioning and climate solutions manufacturers and suppliers, with branches in the GCC, Europe and Asia.
Sales order maintenance: it includes SAP activities and follow-up with:
- Order/product calculation.
- Changes in product level.
- Once delivery is required for any order/product and salesman send the delivery instruction, it is his responsibility to deliver the right products to the right customer at the right time, including system (SAP), financial check with finance, warehousing and transportation.
- It is his responsibility to follow-up till delivery is proven.
- Once delivery is proven from the customer (POD is received), it is his responsibility to issue the Invoice for the deliver material for the respected customer.
Maneuvering the stock between customers
- Collect supplier invoices, validate the invoice details and values, and make sure it is correct.
- Get it signed by the planning department manager.
- Then, deliver it to the finance department.
- Follow-up till payment is done.
- Once sales return is triggered by salesman, it is his responsibility to:
- The approved return form is filled with the required mandatory data.
- Arrange transportation from the customer side to our warehouse.
- Execute the return order in system (SAP).
- Follow-up with 3PL about stock count yearly schedule.
- Ensure the required stock adjustment has been don.
Follow up the purchase order delivery for Applied Products:
- Make sure the delivery date in PO is accurate.
- Arrange the shipping instruction before materials are physically shipped.
- Follow up with our Freight forwarder, Clearance agency, Transporter on each stage to make sure that the material will be delivered at on time.
Delivery the following reports on monthly basis to his “Supply and Logistics - Team Leader”:
- Sales return ratio.
- Transportation Optimization: Transportation cost per CBM.
- Insurance declaration report.
SAR 9,500 to 11,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Saudi National preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree, with Minimum 3 years’ experience in planning or logistic or any related filed.
- High Follow-up skill.
- Excel and Microsoft office as general.
- Good communication skills.
- Planning ability.
- Analytical thinking.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to manage multi tasks.
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.