Job description / Role
Sales order maintenance: it includes SAP activities and follow-up with:
- Order/product calculation.
- Changes in product level.
- Once delivery is required for any order/product and the salesman sends the delivery instruction, it is his responsibility to deliver the right products to the right customer at the right time, including system (SAP), financial check with finance, warehousing, and transportation.
- It is his responsibility to follow up till delivery is proven.
- Once delivery is proven from the customer (POD is received), it is his responsibility to issue the Invoice for the delivered material for the respected customer.
maneuver the stock between customers
- Collect supplier invoices, validate the invoice details and values, and make sure it is correct.
- Get it signed by the planning department manager.
- Then, deliver it to the finance department.
- Follow-up till payment is done.
- Once a sales return is triggered by the salesman, it is his responsibility to:
- The approved return form is filled with the required mandatory data.
- Arrange transportation from the customer side to our warehouse.
- Execute the return order in the system (SAP).
- Follow-up with 3PL about stock count yearly schedule.
- Ensure the required stock adjustment has been done.
Follow up on the purchase order delivery for Applied Products:
- Make sure the delivery date in PO is accurate.
- Arrange the shipping instruction before materials are physically shipped.
- Follow up with our Freight forwarder, Clearance agency, and Transporter at each stage to ensure that the material will be delivered on time.
Delivery the following reports on a monthly basis to his "Supply and Logistics - Team Leader":
- Sales return ratio.
- Transportation Optimization: Transportation cost per CBM.
- Insurance declaration report.
- Saudi National preferred.
- Bachelor's degree, with a Minimum of 3 years' experience in planning or logistics or any related field.
- High Follow-up skills.
- Excel and Microsoft office as general.
- Good communication skills.
- Planning ability.
- Analytic thinking.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks.
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Manpower Middle East
Middle East Executive
Al Nooh Wood Design
Logistics Manager - Remote
|Saudi Arabia||24 Oct|