Job description / Role
Our client is a multinational electronic distributor who have offices all over the globe. They are currently looking to add a Logistics Specialist to their office based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia who has strong knowledge of all inbound, outbound and customs procedures for the country.
- Experience with the SABER platform will also be highly advantageous however not essential.
- Minimum 7 years experience in logistics within Saudi Arabia.
- Transferable Iqama is needed.
- Strong understanding of inbound, outbound and customs procedures.
- Having high energy and good communication skills.
About the Company
Search Heads Middle East brings together almost 2 decades of specialist recruitment within the Middle East. Having built successful partnerships with some of the worlds most recognised organisations we offer tailor made, honest consulting.
Logistics and Import Coordinator
TGC Consulting Middle East
Logistics / Yard Operations Leader - Saudi National
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai
|Abu Dhabi||25 Aug|
Nestle Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|