Job description / Role
My client is a leading international construction company with an excellent reputation and track record of working on major projects all over the world. They are currently working on the construction of a new tunnel project on the NEOM development and are looking to recruit an experienced logistics engineer for the following duties;
• Developing and maintaining relationships with vendors to ensure efficient delivery of supplies and materials
• Reviewing and analyzing data to determine potential problems and suggest solutions
• Conducting research on new technologies related to shipping or logistics to identify potential applications within the company’s operations
• Developing and implementing long-term plans for improving efficiency in supply chains by identifying opportunities to reduce costs and increase revenue
• Researching new technologies to recommend implementation of new systems that will improve efficiency
• Developing and maintaining relationships with clients to ensure the company receives high quality service from its suppliers
• Reviewing current operations to identify opportunities to improve efficiency and reduce costs
• Ensuring all materials are available where and when they are needed in accordance with safety regulations
• Developing and implementing plans for transporting materials from one location to another.
Candidates should ideally have a degree in civil engineering or a similar subject but should have a proven track record of working as a logistics engineer on major construction projects in the Middle East and specifically Saudi Arabia. Candidates with transferable iqamas are preferred.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
China State Construction Engineering Corporation South Asia (CSCEC SA)
|Saudi Arabia-Tabuk||19 Dec|
|Saudi Arabia||8 Dec|
QA QC Manager
Mohammed Al-Rashid Contracting Co. (MARCO)
|Saudi Arabia||16 Jan|
Excelsior Group ME
|Saudi Arabia||28 Nov|