Job description / Role
Logistics Graduate Trainee Program
An internship at L'Oréal Saudi Arabia will allow you to gain strong professional experience while learning and connecting with the best in the industry! Come & join our Saudi Arabia office for a 6-12 month assignment.
• Build collaborative relationship with all actors, and achieve joint KPIs from a customer perspective
• Cost to Serve optimization and End to End deployment of method with customer and 3PL
• Deploy continuous improvement on outbound flow and warehouse picking productivity
• Portfolio Management: orders quality / rounding / phasing improvement
• Alignment on delivery lead time and schedule / mini order value / grouping order to meet customer requirements
• Identified and aligned with our 3PL on the optimization leverages and their deployment along the supply chain
• You must be a fresh grad or up to two years graduate
• You must be available for at least 6 months starting from December
Are you ready to start you L'Oréal adventure?
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.