Job description / Role
• Manage an accurate inventory of warehouse materials
• Schedule and track inbound and outgoing shipments
• Recruit and train of warehouse personnel
• Ensure materials are delivered to sites in a timely manner as per clients’ criteria
• Assess and recommend ideal shipping methods, routing or carriers to meet necessary parameters, specifications and costs
• Negotiate rates with carriers
• Maintain customer service logs and safety record
• Experience level in controlling and following up all loading of elements (as per the delivery sequence) and filling out the dispatch notes.
• Experience level in controlling and following up all offloading elements (return from site) and filling out the dispatch notes.
• Experience level in communicating & arranging trailer suppliers (Trailer / Truck scheduled) for element transport.
• Expert in loading activities effectively for example optimising flow from production to the erection process
• Experience level in production.
• Excellent communication Skills.
• Can speak English, and Preferably in Arabic is an advantage.
• Strong Leadership and can work under pressure and can immediately response to problem that will provide immediate countermeasure.
• Can read and Interpret Shop Drawings.
• Can follow the delivery sequence.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience Precast concrete logistic supervisor/manager
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.