Job description / Role
• Our client is leading multinational pharmaceutical company.
• Whilst this role is responsible for all logistics operations in Saudi Arabia.
Key Areas include:
• Logistics Operations:
• Warehousing and Inventory Management:
• Distribution Operations and Reverse Logistics:
• Distribution Costs:
• Quality and Compliance:
• Project Management and Operational Excellence:
• Metrics / Reporting
• An attractive package with benefits
The role reports into the Head of Supply Chain KSA and is responsible to lead and direct all logistics operations whilst ensuring achievement of commercial objectives.
• Bachelor's degree (a degree or certification in supply chain is preferred)
• Experience in logistics and distribution operations
• Knowledge of healthcare environment
• Experience with import, export, customs processes and documentation in the region
• Working experience with ERP systems
• Microsoft Office skills (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.