Job description / Role
• Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
• Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
• Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
• Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
• Resolve any arising problems or complaints
• Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
• Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
• Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
SAR 8,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 10+ years’ experience in logistics field
• Must have experience in KSA
• Must have a managerial position in Logistics manager for at least 5 years
• Under 40 years old
• Mechanical engineer degree / Masters is a plus
• Must have experience in company that sells logistics service ( Not internal )
About the Company
Al Rajhi Hydraulic Center (RHC) was established in Riyadh – the capital of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the year 1999, when, the company was engaged in the manufacturing of just hydraulic seals. Due to the enormous demand for hydraulic spare parts in the region, RHC expanded its arena to manufacturing of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, trading activities and service activities as well. RHC, in addition to its head office in Riyadh, currently has its facilities with a complete range of operations, infrastructure and teams in:
- Riyadh - CP
- Dammam - EP
- Jeddah - WP
Presently, the company offers a complete solution for hydraulic eminence and services. The well experienced and qualified technical expertise coupled with the latest technology assures professional service to the customers in the region. Within a short span of time, RHC expanded its operations nation-wide to related business lines by establishing international partnerships with leading industrial brand products.
Mission: To offer and constantly develop quality hydraulics solutions at competitive price while fostering high level of service with complete satisfaction to our customers.
Vision: Commit ourselves to be the supplier of choice in hydraulics industry when our category of products are in demand.
Principles: - Teamwork - Accountability - Quality - Efficiency - Mutual Respect
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Logistics Manager - Remote
|Saudi Arabia||24 Oct|
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||18 Oct|
Middle East Executive
New East General Trading