Job description / Role
Logistics Manager - Tier 1 Contractor - KSA
Our client is a leading International Main Contractor with an enviable track record of successfully delivering Major Complex projects across the GCC. Due to the award of further large Building schemes in KSA they are now looking to a recruit a Logistics Manager.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
• Organisation, administration, and coordination of all the elements involved in construction labour, temporary and permanent materials, equipment, supplies and utilities, money, technology and methods, and time in order to complete construction projects on schedule, within the budget.
• Participate in meetings to examine and, if necessary, audit the technical design, and take part in technical examinations with the Engineering Team.
• Ensure Cost and schedule decisions which influence contractual obligations are approved by the Commercial Team and communicated to the Asset Delivery Team and Lead Design Consultants.
• Notify the Asset Delivery Team and Engineering Team of any problems occurring with any other engineering areas.
• Perform all the necessary engineering verifications and calculations necessary for the methodology to be implemented.
• Supervise and verify the drafts describing the methodology to be implemented.
• Develop the Logistics implementation plans for the site.
• Minimum of 10 years Logistics experience working for reputable Contractors.
• Middle East construction exposure preferred.
• Arabic and English speaker is a necessity.
• Degree educated preferred but not essential.
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.