Job description / Role
Project: This project is to build holy sites in the surrounding area of Al Mashaer.
The role will oversee the execution of the logistical strategy at the site level.
To liaise closely with senior management, with regard to the performance of logistics contractors, along with potential interface matters - make evaluated improvement/effectiveness recommendations to management.
The role will manage and motivate the element of the project logistics team by listening and understanding the challenges each party faces and establishing support and alternative solutions to overcome potential issues.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing, and/or assisting in the development of integrated and phased logistics plans, including but not limited to people movement, material movement, the introduction of abnormal loads and others to meet the overall construction schedule and milestones.
• Providing temporary infrastructure requirements and plans including roads, footpaths, utility routings schematic plans for detailed design.
• Coordinating requirements for logistics plan content with the construction team, project managers and contractors.
• Delivering construction logistics plans.
• Communicating the plans and strategies clearly to the relevant service contractors for them to complete detailed design and implementation.
• Providing support to construction and site operations to ensure planning supports the principal contractor duties and obligations, including coordination of works, emergency arrangements, including fire planning.
• Working with project controls, providing and maintaining site-wide consolidated people and freight forecasts to aid future site planning, based on multiple contractor forecasts and estimated information and data.
• With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You must have experience of programme or project management equating quality and value with the individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Excelsior Group ME
Emad Trade House
Procurement & Logistics Manager
|Saudi Arabia||22 Mar|
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Assistant Manager - Logistics Operations