Job description / Role
Based out of Riyadh with a leading retail business, you will be responsible for developing and implementing short and long term plans to improve the efficiency and profitability of operations and furthering the growth of the business, the distribution network & it's market share across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Overseeing the performance of operations and coordinating all matters relating to stocking, distribution and the maintenance of proper inventory levels.
• Managing, implementing and monitoring service standards and working on creating a strong customer service focus culture among the workforce.
• Coordinating, monitoring and ensuring compliance with contractual agreements with vendors.
• Developing and implementing policies and procedures whilst keeping abreast of new and changing techniques in the industry.
• Determining fiscal requirements and preparing budgetary recommendations.
• Monitoring expense and loss control and verifying/reconciling the expenditure of budgeted funds.
• 7+ years of experience in merchandising and retail stores operations (exposure to vending services highly preferred).
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
• Strong project management, operational excellence and cost management skills.
• Bilingual in English and Arabic.
• Priority will be given to Saudi Nationals.
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.