Job description / Role
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will support end-to-end logistics (physical flows from plants to customers), including all warehouse, transport and co-packing operations, in terms of service, cost, health and safety, quality, food defense, sustainability, legal requirements and policies compliance. You will provide team leadership and direction for the logistics organization. In this role, you will implement logistics strategy and effectively execute operations to ensure optimum logistics solutions while supporting various routes-to-market, and balancing service and cost. You will work collaboratively with internal and external (third-party logistics vendors) business partners to ensure effective management, timely solutions and execution.
How you will contribute
- Be accountable for warehouse, transportation, international logistics (import/export) and co-packing operations
- Ensure the implementation of the business plan by delivering a consistent service level, adapting the supply chain to the demanding and changing customer environment and ensuring sufficient operational capacity to deliver business needs
- Be accountable for delivering logistics operational cost budget, ensuring that best-in-class controls and governance are in place
- Foster, initiate and lead continuous improvement programmes that reduce cost and our carbon footprint and improve the service performance of the operation
- Ensure successful project implementation
- Select, manage and develop long-term relationships with third-party service providers
- Ensure adherence to health and safety, quality, food defense and legal requirements and policies
- Establish a business continuity plan for logistics operations.
- Support best-practices sharing and adoption
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Solid background in logistics with experience leading operations in an FMCG/CPG environment
- Team leadership experience, with proven ability to build effective teams and develop people
- Drive for results with proactive, dynamic and action orientated approach, identifying areas where business change is required and excellence in project management
- Strong collaboration skills with strong business and financial acumen and the ability to forge senior level strategic partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strategic thinking plus excellent presentation, communication, influencing and motivational skills
- Strong negotiating skills with ability to negotiate in tough situations with both internal and external groups
Relocation Support Available?
Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez International in the Middle East, Africa and Pakistan serves 70 markets from our operations in 16 countries. We have more than 4,000 employees across this dynamic region producing high-quality products at 11 manufacturing sites. We are market leaders in key snacking categories, making and selling global and local brands like Oreo and Tom Tom biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Lunch Bar chocolate, Tang and Cadbury Bournvita powdered beverages, Clorets, Trident and Chappies gum, and Halls candy. We set the benchmark in being a responsible business and contributing to the communities in which we operate.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manager of Supply Chain
Future Careers Middle East
Head of Supply Chain
Future Careers Middle East
Assistant Supply Chain Manager (Medical Devices)
Middle East Executive
|Abu Dhabi||30 Nov|