Job description / Role
The focus of the Knight is to represent the company's brand and products by creating strong business and personal relationships with lounge account owners and staff and while executing all aspects of the company's lounge strategy (Territory Assessment & Management, In-Account standards, Events, Partnership Agreements, etc.). Success in this role is driven by serving as a local brand ambassador, creating mutually beneficial relationships with key lounge partners, possessing strong negotiation skills, and fostering a solution-oriented mindset.
Major activities to ensure achievement of key Results and Deliverables
Typical Field Agenda
- Regular phone communication with local Market Head and Lounge manager/head
- 9am-10:30am - Administrative tasks
- 10:30am-6pm - Lounge visits and appointments: 8-12 accounts/day
- 8pm onwards - Lounge night tours (6-10 accounts/night 4 nights/week)
- Distribution and placement of The company’s core products
- Training of lounge masters/staff in The company’s mixology
- Visibility of The company’s products
- Implementation of consumption activation programs POS and/or tools
- Encourage the optimum price for The company’s products
- Ensure The company’s products are listed on menus as per The company’s guidelines
- Mapping of lounge universe within the specified territory per The company’s guidelines
- Continuous assessment of geographic territory
- Analyzes territory and account specific business to clearly understand key business drivers
- Accurate categorization of lounges per The company’s guidelines
- Excellence in KPI execution
- Maintains lounge tracker complete with competitor activity as per The company’s guidelines
- Manages local on-premise budget
- Serves as the main contact point for his/her accounts 24/7
- Works collaboratively with lounge key decision makers to implement strategies and tactics that drive the The company’s brand and volume
- Proactively shares The company’s marketing activities to demonstrate key points of difference vs. competition
- Routinely performs the brand's master trainings to ensure brand engagement & adoption
- Maintains consistent communication and collaborative working relationship with key distributor personnel
Helps Build and Lives the “The company’s On Premise Culture”
- Creates affinity for the products
- Work lifestyle coincides with on premise culture
- As a result of interactions with the person in this role, customers and consumers want to be associated with the The company’s brand
- Has a deep understanding and passion for the brand's culture?
- Develops deep relationships and mutual partnerships for The company’s and the lounges
- Ensures that the proper POS items are staged in the right accounts according to The company’s guidelines
- Ensures all The company’s POS is clean and in proper working order
- Has on-hand/in stock the appropriate POS tools and/or replacements at all times
- Keeps track of POS placements per venue
- Effectively negotiates and ensures all agreed upon components are executed within lounge Partnership Agreements
Relationship Building Activities
- Routinely engages in activities to build relationships with key influencers in accounts and within the territory
- Proactively searches for creative elements to add to supported events that drive The company’s brand image
- Ensures activation around account and/or third-party events that take place inside lounges
- Develops relevant industry relationships (the brand's community, promoters, etc.)
- Develops and implements incentives and staff activities for key customers
- Professional & ethical conduct during all business interactions, including across all professional and personal social/digital mediums
- Dresses appropriately during both day and night business
- Punctual for all internal and external deadlines/appointments
- Represents the brand consistently across all activities and mediums (social/digital, etc.)
- Builds the image of the brand through Knights interactions, language and style
- Clear and effective communication with Co-workers, customers, and distributors
- Works as part of the team to ensure execution against key events/activities sometimes outside everyday responsibilities
Key Results And Deliverables (What Does Success Look Like)
- Distribution of The company’s core products in all managed venues within the defined territory
- Achieve territory execution goals
- Deliver goals within established budget
- Organized and on-time approach to tracking and managing the territory business
- Decision makers and the brand's owners and staff view Knights as added value partner and resource
- The company’s image is enhanced by the knight’s interactions, activities, management of accounts, personal style, etc.
- POS is properly maintained and placed appropriately in all accounts
Education and Qualifications:
- University Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years sales/marketing experience.
- Strong on-Premise industry knowledge and experience in “the scene”.
- Understanding and passion for the brand and the culture
About the Company
Eaton SAKS International is a global advisory & executive search firm focused on presenting the next generation leaders. We work hand in hand with businesses alike, constantly addressing their talent needs and as partners we appoint leaders who deliver significant success.
We are advanced in using intelligent technology and data to present full reporting knowledge to our clients. With an emphasis on Artificial Intelligence, Business and Market Insight Intelligence, Research Data Intelligence and state of the art CRM systems, this puts Eaton SAKS International at the forefront of market insights and analytics as a main part of our research capability to deliver to you.
We operate through focused industry practice groups, each led by a global practice partner. Each partner is backed by research teams and engagement managers to execute each defined search. We have eight defined functions across our 22 offices supported by 340 consultants, with an 80+ strong research team working globally with local knowledge.
Retained Executive Search Strategy Management & Advisory Services Women in Leadership Professional Recruitment Research Mapping & Business Intelligence Localisation & Nationalisation Board & CEO Services Executive Leadership Coaching
Our clients always work with dedicated partners, practitioners and research teams, focused and committed to exceeding expectations. Only leaders who have worked within their industry will be assigned to manage assignments for our clients.
We take the time to understand each client’s business, culture and unique dynamics leading up to their current organisational need. We work with boards and stakeholders as well as hiring managers to successfully understand each assignment need and DNA. Eaton SAKS International have taken experts from your industry and brought them to ours, together our knowledge becomes your power.
Don't just take our word for it, speak to any of our clients.