Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Low Current Inspector to join our award winning team based on our project in Medina, Saudi Arabia.
This position is responsible for undertaking inspections on site in accordance with the electrical, low current related Inspection and Test Plans (ITP's).
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Attending to Inspection Requests (IR's) submitted by the contractor and take appropriate action in a timely manner.
- Review submitted shop drawings against contract drawings and specifications, local codes and statutory requirements and international best practice.
- Report any works carried out by contractor found to not be in accordance with approved drawing and specifications and report to stakeholders for appropriate action.
- Monitor quality of works and assess the safety at site including health and environmental issues, ensuring compliance with contractual / QCS specifications and safety and health risk assessments.
- Maintain records for daily activities on site including progress photos and ensure they are readily available for inspection as and when required.
- Prepare surveillance report(s) for deficiencies of work found at site and non conformance reports (NCR) if required in view of the development of events.
- Check and ensure effective co-ordination between discipline related works and all other disciplines.
- Provide technical input and experiences to resolve any discipline related issues on site that may arise.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 5 years work experience partnered with a Diploma or Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.