Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for: Loyalty Manager
MUSE is a new initiative wherein over 35 brands across fashion, beauty and lifestyle will be coming together to create the regions first experience led retail loyalty programme. With a key focus on personalised experiences over transactional rewards, the loyalty programme aims at building emotional loyalty with our loyal shoppers.
We are looking for someone who is dynamic, people-oriented, strong at negotiations, insights-driven, self- starter and delivers impact to the business. You will help us by being on the ground, delivering a great CX and consistently working with the stores, brands and external partners to ensure the loyalty programme is a success in KSA.
We are looking for a strong candidate who can manage country operations of MUSE - our new loyalty programme in KSA. As the role is remotely based in KSA - we require someone with great communication skills to ensure feedback is consistently and clearly articulated to the Head Office with clear action points.
From proposing partners, offers, experiences to ensuring the programme KPI's are being met and the staff are fully trained - your role will involve a balance between commercial and sales.
- Support in the rollout of the programme in KSA and working with project managers to coordinate key tasks locally
- Support in localization of the loyalty programme in KSA
- Suggest programme enhancements based on customer feedback and country nuances
- Map customer journeys for the KSA audience and understand their needs, desires and wants to better shape the loyalty programme locally
- Review marketing and customer-facing touchpoints and propose best practice recommendations to enhance the customer experience
- Conduct site visits meetings with loyalty champions etc. to gather feedback from in-store and improve the employee experience
- Support Marketing Manager on experiential events management and on-ground support for exclusive member events
- To review the performance of the member base and look increase value consistently in KSA
- Develop and provide training material for partner staff
- Meet with Loyalty Champions on a bi-weekly basis - review and set KPI's based on potential
- Support and Mentor Loyalty Operations Executive. Ensure Operational feedback is clearly documented with observations, key concerns locally, and next steps
- Sharing reports, presentations and insights on a regular basis to the Head Office
- Work with and understand technologies that support loyalty function to pull out reports and manage work related requirements
- Manage budgets, forecasting and incremental value that can be generated via marketing and partnerships opportunity
- Share stories of Loyalty Champions and customers via Chalhoub Social channels
- Manage recruitment, induction and training for new recruits on an ongoing basis
- Set the vision and strategy for targeting the suitable partners and alliances across various partnership verticals in KSA
- Support in sourcing financial partners in KSA
- Develop and Evaluate potential partner business case
- Build a quarterly partnerships plan and review internally with business heads across verticals
- Develops and sells the value proposition and currency of loyalty program to the partner
- Negotiate the partnership contract with a clear definition of scope and deliverables on behalf of partner and loyalty programme
- Manage costing in relation to benefits across tiers
- Review partner performance and address actionable insights with the partner
- Partner agency and vendor management and ensuring partner SLA's and KPI's are clearly communicated and adhered too
Essential Skills and Experience:
- At least 5-8 years experience in a similar role and a cumulative experience over 7 years of strategic implementation, sales leadership, account management or project management experience.
- This position demands Strong relationship management, interpersonal skills, demonstrated time management and prioritization skills.
Other skills needed for this role...
- Approachable attitude, agile and can-do attitude to create and be part of a new department
- Proactive, committed and capable of taking lead and closing business contracts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great at relationship-building to help business development and build meaning partnerships
- Rationalise to show benefit to partner and loyalty programme
- Implementation and process orientation
- Abreast with latest openings and lifestyle-related experiences regionally to drive relevant partnerships
- Skilled in analytics and strategic planning
- Local knowledge and connections
- MS Office - Drafting quality presentations, building business models on excel etc.
- An interest in getting involved and making things happen.
- An ability to focus on both the immediate challenges and the bigger picture.
- A willingness to travel within the region when required.
What is success in the role?
- Aligned with the vision - therefore sourcing relevant partnerships and business development in line with the programme objectives
- Consistently meeting performance KPIs and metrics
- Engaging with Partnerships team in UAE and keeping internal teams aligned
- Can-do- attitude, team player and willing to go above and beyond your role
- Effective management of team/ vendors to source the right partnerships and offers
- Successful delivery of clear written & verbal briefs to the internal team
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.