Job description / Role
• To continue enhancement and implementation of company loyalty program strategies that grow the customer base and drive attendance/traffic, leveraging CRM data.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for program design & customer needs using data, consumer research and competitive landscape review to inform evolution of the firm's loyalty program.
• Responsible for operationalizing loyalty marketing efforts and establishing procedures that help ensure accurate execution and delivery of the loyalty program to members
• Managing day-to-day management of firm's loyalty program including vendor management, member issue tracking & resolution, policy enforcement, program materials, etc.
• Building the firm's loyalty program the leading exhibitor loyalty program and a leading program across the retail industry
• Robust understanding and monitoring of program performance, and cross- organizational storytelling of the impact of loyalty program
Position Requirements (Education, Training, Experience):
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.)
• Customer focused with an eye for continuous improvement
• Experience working closely with technical and/or operational teams
• Demonstrated expertise in driving process improvement
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
• Proven record of owning and growing loyalty programs at scale and retail velocity. Successful track record of developing and executing marketing programs and driving incremental revenue via targeted offers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Arabic to professionally interact with field associates, Head Office associates and vendors
• Proactively seeks out opportunities to make things better and can quickly diagnose and resolve issues as they arise.
• Proven ability to successfully work across organizations (marketing, technology, sales, operations, strategic partners) and influence without authority. Proven ability to successfully manage multiple external partners to deliver with quality, on time, and on budget.
• Seeks to quantify the value of key activities and makes data-driven decisions. Understands well the relative value of different projects and can prioritize accordingly.
• Strong project management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
• Thrives in a changing business environment and is undaunted by ambiguity.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.