Job description / Role
Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation's growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you'll be doing
Our Loyalty Training Coordinator is a key resource in ensuring that the loyalty program training and Retail KPIs are transmitted and monitored in all retail shops The role will also be responsible for the training updates and all the loyalty program collaterals in store This person will be expected to manage relations with all store Champions and create a two way communication path way between the Retail and all loyalty streams Support and assist in all loyalty program MUSE trainings and refreshers Book and manage training schedules location and participants.
- Effectively manage communications between MUSE streams and Retail Stores Ensure all MUSE Marketing collaterals and updates are transmitted and received by Retail teams
- Conduct Refresher trainings Collate feedback and transmit action plans to stores and MUSE Champions Track
- Axonify implementation and follow up on results according to set standards
- Create training dashboards and assist in training calendar
- Ensure Weekly monthly updates from MUSE Champions on MUSE KPIs The Group App MyChalhoub updates as requested, responded to all MyChalhoub MC queries
- Ensure recommendations from CRM and IT teams are implemented in Retail stores
- ALL MUSE KPIs are received and understood by stores and implementation plan is confirmed
- Update all MUSE concierge enquiries with retail teams
- Assist MUSE Concierge in achieving all SLAs by liaising with retail teams
- Assist MUSE Concierge with Retail Service recovery aspects
- Transmit MUSE concierge dashboards to Retail brands teams
- Monitor and liaise with Brand Analyst to maintain adequate stock level of best sellers in store
- Achieve MUSE Concierge SLAs Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere
What you'll need to succeed
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills to work as a brand partnership manager
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Understanding and practice of confidentiality
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.