Job description / Role
Candidate currently available in Saudi Arabia with transferable/expired Iqama need to apply.
- Demonstrate a consistent commitment to excellence in human safety, insurance, and hazard management to safeguard human life and health as well as physical property and the environment and completing all duties according to applicable safety measures and published procedures, whether it be from the company or its client.
- Perform tasks associated with daily upkeep.
- Keep maintenance logs for all machinery.
- Develop and implement maintenance plans.
- Understand, implement and ensure company quality control standards
- Delegating maintenance tasks to the rest of the team, and finding relevant vendors and service providers
- Keeping track of supply and material inventories
- Establishing protocols for non-mechanical maintenance.
- Ensuring basic tools and machinery are in working order by performing regular inspections.
- Assessing procedures and making recommendations for improvement.
- As assigned, perform duties and develop skills that are not part of this position’s daily responsibilities to provide versatility in order to meet fluctuating demands for various types of work.
- Ability to work as an individual or as part of a team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering with 5+ years' related experience in a manufacturing, industrial or production environment of which 3+ years must be in a supervisory position or the equivalent obtained through work experience and education.
- Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering with 7+ years' related experience in a manufacturing, industrial or production environment of which 4+ years must be in a supervisory position or the equivalent obtained through work experience and education.
- Significant industrial planning or coordination experience may be substituted for education.
- Experience working with a diverse group of technical disciplines and people.
- Experience preferred in preventative maintenance best practices.
- Previous packaging or bagging experience or experience obtained in a bagging and packaging or FMCG environment.
- Demonstrate high proficiency in both oral and written communication in English.
- Relevant licenses and certificates may be required.
- Courses in mechanical drawing, woodworking, electricity, and blueprint reading, would be advantageous.
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills.
- Leadership experience recommended.
- A solid understanding of procurement processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft environment as well as a diverse experience in SAP.
About the Company
Incepted in 1978, G. Gheewala Human Resources Consultants has trod the most innovative and strategic path in making human resource more customized to the needs of various industries. Nevertheless, focusing also on the career prospects of candidates.
Being India's leading government recognized manpower consultant, G. Gheewala has become the ideal choice of leading companies who wish to recruit professional human resources from India.
Small wonder, the company has been recognized as the most resourceful entity in manpower consultancy across various industries with multiple candidate profiles. G. Gheewala has provided its recruiting Service since decade to a large spectrum of reputed companies abroad by ensuring competent and reliable personnel to suit their job requirements.
G. Gheewala Human Resources Consultants
|Saudi Arabia||26 Oct|
Facilities Engineer (MEP)
Big Fish Recruitment
Supervisor - Maintenance, Facility & Control Room
|Saudi Arabia||5 Nov|
|Saudi Arabia||22 Jul|
Big Fish Recruitment