Job description / Role
Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is seeking Maintenance & Electro Mechanical Supervisor
To be based in DHAHRAN
- Troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Assist in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment.
- Perform complex and difficult tests with minimal instruction and documentation.
- Analyze and interpret data from environmental tests and troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Provide technical support to other groups and co-workers.
- Provide coaching to other technicians in areas of proven competence.
- Inspection and disposition of parts and equipment. Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures
- Evaluate maintenance processes for potential improvements in quality, reliability, turnaround times and costs.
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
- Ability to lead team in accomplishing defined maintenance goals.
- Able to complete special assigned projects.
- Proficient reading and interpreting blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Ability to read and understand the English language.
- Proficient in the use of basic and advanced electrical test equipment.
- Expert level of analytical ability to find solutions to complex technical problems.
- Expert skills in soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical devices.
- Demonstrate systematic approach to troubleshooting.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Good facilitation skills.
- Team Leadership Skills.
- Technical diploma or 9+ years maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical function or minimum 9 years relevant industrial experience(airline, military, oilfield, automotive, electronic
DHAHRAN, Saudi Arabia
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.