A Leading Paints Manufacturer
Job description / Role
- Participate in meetings conducted at the Company for the purpose of conveying the status of all the maintenance activities carried out.
- Assist the subordinates in the completion of their maintenance work/activities.
- Coordinate and assist the Factory Manager in inspecting new constructions, repair works, projects, equipment, work orders and daily maintenance for the purpose of ensuring that jobs are completed on time and efficiently.
- Respond to emergency needs for maintenance while keeping in check all the safety measures.
- Regular and timely update and monitoring of Maintenance Service Requests through Maintenance Log Book.
- Submit regular, written and oral reports on all maintenance works to the Factory Manager.
- Allocate and supervise staff for performing requested maintenance works.
- Prepare preventive maintenance plan and assure that plan is carried out according to the strategy and get it approved by the Factory Manager.
- Approve and review maintenance documents including spare parts request slip and Service/Job order.
- Supervise, receive and approve the Service Requests and forward to respective subordinates.
- Coordinate, install, inspect, repair and maintain the electrical, plumbing, mechanical and other related systems of the Company.
- Coordinate, inspect, operate and maintain the heating, cooling and ventilation system/facility at the Factory premises.
- Supervise maintenance and upgrade of cars/vehicles of the Company through optimum utilization of resources.
- Review and approval of the Spare Part Request Slip prepared based on the service order and ensure the spare part mentioned is the same as the service order.
- As and when required, any other tasks assigned by the Factory Manager.
- Bachelors' Degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- 5-7 years years as a Supervisor in the Maintenance Department of a manufacturing/chemicals organization.
- Maintenance In-Charge should be a knowledgeable person with a background about the plant and machineries installed in a paint production company.
- Apply expertise and develop strategy to minimize risk related to maintenance activities.
- Knowledge of most current and effective work methods.
- Project Management skills.
- Multi-task management.
- Able to work under pressure and stress.
- Capable of taking appropriate action to assign staff and resources needed to accomplish maintenance work.
- Able to speak Arabic and read and write English.
About the Company
Our company is a major global player in the paints and coating industry with more than 5 manufacturing plants and a vast distribution network around the world.
We constantly strive to develop products according to the needs of various markets through a mix of skilled and talented research and development teams as well as technical cooperation agreements with several international specialized firms worldwide.
We put a lot of emphasis into expanding our business through the recruitment and development of professional, talented and multicultural teams capable of taking our company to the next stage of growth.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Innovative Foods Company