Job description / Role
Our client, a company operating in Crane Hiring, Heavy lifting, Transportation and Heavy Equipment Rental Service requires a Maintenance Manager to join on a permanent residential basis in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia to manage all operational and administration activities of Maintenance Dept. and provides significant contributions to the formulation and implementation of company policies to achieve business goals & objectives.
- He will manage, control and co-ordinate all Maintenance Dept. contracts, scope and budget, ensuring all safety, quality and environmental requirements are met. Manage the activities of department staff, sub-contractors and other third parties as appropriate.
- Manage, plan, direct, prioritize and oversee maintenance requirements.
- Ensures maintenance department functions at a maximum level of efficiency and highest quality possible by responding to management and supervisor requests, maintaining supplies, maintaining equipment in working order as required.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with vendors and sub-contractors associated with maintenance and repairs of equipment and/or machinery and coordinates with sub-contractors for selected projects.
- Coaches and promotes maintenance department team activities and processes.
- Ensures that performance appraisals for direct reports and department personnel are conducted in a thorough and timely manner.
- Available to provide on-call support in the case of a break-down of essential machinery or equipment.
- Possesses and remains knowledgeable on all up to date manuals and maintenance instructions for equipment and machinery within company fleet.
- Actively ensures safety is upheld by all maintenance employees throughout working hours.
- Manage diagnostic on equipment and directs preventive maintenance program (PMP).
- Ensures all equipment is maintained in good repair and according to Original Equipment Manufacturer Specifications.
- Maintain QHSE and Customer Care standards.
- Manage daily Yard Workshop activities i.e. equipment on Break down, Repair, Ready for job etc.
- Analytic ability to find solutions to different situations, problem solving, and decision taking.
Suitable candidates will be a graduate in Mechanical Engineering or any similar discipline with 10 years of maintenance experience preferably within Lifting industry / Heavy Equipment Rental field of G.C.C. Region with at least 5 years in similar position to related field. Must have strong knowledge about heavy equipment/machinery. Must have strong knowledge about specific machinery brands i.e. Cranes (Tadano, Liebher, Grove, etc.) Loaders (CAT, Dosaan).
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.