Job description / Role
Our client is a leading construction company with an excellent reputation across the region.
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager to be based in Yanbu, KSA
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
• To plan and organize the all-mechanical maintenance activities by establishing efficient work program and techniques and to ensure that the proper implementation carried out by the plant personnel according to the requirement.
• To plan, organize and coordinate mechanical maintenance schedule and activities as well as set priorities according to production plans in order to execute the maintenance plans in a timely manner.
Reporting to: Plant Director
• To develop effective and efficient mechanical maintenance techniques and supervise their implementation in order to enhance maintenance performance and minimize cost and time consumed.
• To identify problems and implement necessary corrective and preventive actions in order to minimize malfunctioning.
• To conduct periodic inspections of all the A/C’s and to ensure their proper working condition.
• To conduct analytical studies regarding the trends in malfunctioning and frequent problems and to prepare reports of the studies outcomes and to recommend improvement plans.
• To study the feasibility of implementing the new plumbing and welding techniques and to recommend the most proper techniques and appropriate equipment depending on applicability, budget limitations and cost reduction.
• To carry out the technical appraisals prior to the purchase of new equipment.
• To update technical specifications /parts list.
• To prepare periodic reports and to maintain these reports relative to the plant’s activities and achievement to be submitted to the plant director.
• To participate in developing people, in setting performance targets and objectives, in concluding progress reviews, and in appraising performance based on the actual achievement against targets to drive engagement in contributing to the plant objectives.
• To nominate a deputy to carry out the responsibility of this position if need arises.
• To perform the other marginal duties which may be assigned by the plant director.
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent with minimum 10 years relevant work experience.
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent with minimum 15 years relevant work experience.
• Certified in Mechanical Engineering
• MUST have animal feed production plant experience.
• Open to Eastern European national’s base in GCC but will consider Asian nationals base only in Saudi now
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• Salary will depend on experience and interview performance
• Plus10% of basic as transport allowance, plus 25% of basic as housing allowance, plus medical care and excursion tickets every year for him and his wife and 3 kids below 18 years old.
About the Company
British Company with an expanding office in Dubai.