Job description / Role
Maintenance Manager (Mechanical Engineer) - Date Farm (Qassim)
About YALJ Group
YALJ is a Saudi Arabian based group of companies that focuses primarily on real estate development and agriculture, with its headquarters in Makkah. Its real estate portfolio comprises of Makkah lands which are being developed with the Umrah and Hajj market in mind. Its agricultural business currently cultivates more than 280,000 date palms in Gassim and Medina using sustainable and environmentally friendly practices. Forward thinking, social and environmental consciousness are the fundamental principles uniting the YALJ Group.
YALJ are currently searching for a Maintenance Manager to maintain mechanical equipment and also look at new mechanisation processes and machines to support the processes. This position is based in Qassim, KSA. The role is ideal for someone who has strong demonstrable experience in developing and implementing new ideas and is able to understand a range of machinery in a practical, proactive way.
About the role
• Look at new mechanisation processes and machines to support the processes
• Carrying out reactive duties/ planned preventative maintenance
• Ensuring production lines are able to run at maximum efficiency
• Performing daily in-depth fault finding/ diagnosis/ breakdown repairs
• Providing expert technical input into operational projects
• To maintain excellent work relationships and train other staff when necessary
• Recruit a suitable team
SAR 8,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Mechanical experience is essential
• Mechanisation experience is preferred
• Some electrical experience would be highly desirable
• Strong knowledge of preventative maintenance programs
• Some of the following would be advantageous; FMCG, packaging machinery, pharmaceutical, filling, labelling, cartooning, shrink wrap systems
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team driven environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Package and benefits:
• 8k-12k (based on experience)
• 2 months of housing allowance
• Annual vacation tickets
• Phone allowance
• Car or transport allowance
About the Company
Yousef Abdul Latif Jameel Group is a collection of firms that focuses primarily on real estate development and agriculture. Its real estate portfolio includes several lands in the Jeddah / Makkah region which include hospitality and commercial real estate. Its agricultural business currently cultivates more than 280,000 date palms using sustainable and environmentally friendly practices. Forward thinking, social and environmental consciousness are the fundamental principles uniting the YALJ group.
Quest Search & Selection
Facilities Engineer (MEP)
Big Fish Recruitment
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises