Job description / Role
The Planning Manager most often requires advanced professional planning experience of high complexity and variety.
Planners at this level exercise greater independence and judgment, The planning manager will supervise Senior Planner, Planning Technician, and Junior Planner, depending on the structure of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administrative work including statistical analysis, MMS & quality system implementations, and coordination with other services
• Coordinates seminars, training programs, and courses to improve competence.
• Initiates, approves, and follows -up material requisition to ensure adequacy
• Provide technical support to units as deemed necessary
• Conduct periodic inspection to units to check the proper operation and to evaluate performance
• Support and ensure Royal visits readiness.
• Follows up the commissioning of new facility or modification with QA/QC / subcontractor according to company established practices
• Bachelor of Engineering in a related field
• Minimum 12 years of hands-on experience maintenance in relevant field
• Minimum 4 years of supervisory experience
• Ability to supervise, guide and coordinate
• Thorough knowledge of related field
• Understands and can resolve technical issues
• Ability to effectively organize, delegate and coordinate work
• Effective communication
• Ability to read technical drawings, and to know commissioning procedures
• Ability to read, write and communicate in English
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Big Fish Recruitment
A Leading Real Estate Company In Qatar
Site Manager - Civil/Mechanical - Solar Photovoltaic Project
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||11 Jan|
Supervisor Maintenance, Facility & Control Room
|Saudi Arabia||13 Jan|