Job description / Role
- Handle All machines in the Factory (All troubleshooting types).
- Electronical Machines (computational Methods). Write Parameter repair not CPU
- Working on smart films.
- Able to touch any machine and to be knowledgeable about each machine.
- Attend Tempering Machine.
- Check the Materials if suitable or not.
- Fix cooling Machine system, not core
- Diligent in reading and looking for remedies to make the machines working.
- Fix critical machine Problems as SGI machines.
* Machine troubleshooting and repair (glass section, aluminum section, wood section, welding section)
* Electrical wiring and commissioning (lightings, power, main and sub panel)
* Electrical troubleshooting, fault finding and repair (factory, offices)
* Air-conditioning system troubleshooting and repair (offices)
* Site installation and repair
- Smart glass
- Rolling Shutters
- Magnetic locks
- Automatic Doors
- Your qualification must match the job description.
- Prefer a candidate with electro-mechanical background.
- Must have experience working with Manufacturing companies (Glass, Wood or Aluminum).
- Must have more than 5 years of exp.
About the Company
SAUDI GERMAN ALUMINUM PRODUCTS CO.,LTD (SGAPCO) was first conceived in 1977 and was formed in 1981 with foreign participation , with emphasis on transfer of know-how. SGAPCO was created to meet their high standard for aluminum products demanded by national and international contractors, with optimum solutions for their problems. Construction of the plant was completed in 1981. Today, SGAPCO is one of the leading manufacturers of high quality aluminium products such as curtain walls, partitions, thermo-insulated doors, windows, facades, structural glazing, automatic doors, rolling shutters, grilles and venetian blinds.
SGAPCO developed its own architectural aluminium profile system including hardware and accessories and a wide range of aluminium products based on the latest advances in this field.
SGAPCO managerial style is imaginative, innovative and flexible and keeps pace with the rapidly advancing technology of today.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Al Ain||11 Sep|