Job description / Role
The Make Up Artist is responsible for achieving optimum sales and targets by ensuring a high level of Guest Experience and professional standards. The Make Up Artist provides makeup demonstrations to customers and guides them through right make up combinations. He/she is also accountable for counter cleanliness, stock replenishment, handling new launches, promotion of products and merchandising.
Guest Experience Focus
- Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty
- Address customers' queries about products, prices, availability, product uses, and services
- Communicate with customers to assess their needs, provide assistance in satisfying those needs and meeting or surpassing customers' expectations
- Advise customers on product ranges best suited to their needs
- Demonstrate usage and benefits of various brands and products.
- Generate sales, while achieving line and sales targets, using make up knowledge
- Push make up sales during events, promotions and launches
- Sell-out target tracking at store level
- Generate daily sales reports
- Participate in achieving incentives
- Post launch sales tracking at store level
- Ensure monthly make-up sessions are reached
- Ensure merchandising levels in the store are met as per the brand guidelines.
- Ensure in store stock replenishment in the appropriate shelves/counters, at appropriate times
- Report stock shortages using the stock order form
- Ensure stock receipt as per set procedures.
Consultation and Demonstrations
- Advise customers on the most appropriate range of products to use
- Demonstrate usage of various make up products
- Assist and guide customers in make-up application.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.