Job description / Role
Makeup Specialist - Hour glass - Riyadh (female)
Job Title: Make-up Specialist
The job holder of this position is responsible for achieving optimum sales and targets by ensuring a high level of Guest Experience and professional standards. In addition to providing make up guidelines/demonstrations to the customers and guiding them through right make up combinations the Make-up Specialist also assists in fashion shows, in Make-up presentations and promotions, trains the Beauty Consultants with new styles, mixing of colours and make up application techniques.
- Follow all relevant Retail policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Implement activities under close supervision
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
Guest Experience Focus:
- Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty
- Address customers' queries about products, prices, availability, product uses, and services
- Communicate with customers to assess their needs, provide assistance in satisfying those needs and meeting or surpassing customers' expectations Make-up Specialist Guest Experience Stock Replenishment Make-up Advisory Sales Administration Product Knowledge Customer Service
- Advise customers on product ranges best suited to their needs
- Demonstrate usage and benefits of various brands and products
- Generate sales, while achieving line and sales targets, using make up knowledge
- Push make up sales during events, promotions and launches
- Sell-out target tracking at store level
- Generate daily sales reports
- Participate in achieving incentives
- Post launch sales tracking at store level
- Ensure monthly make-up sessions are reached
- Ensure merchandising levels in the store are met as per the brand guidelines
- Ensure in store stock replenishment in the appropriate shelves/counters, at appropriate times
- Report stock shortages using the stock order form
- Ensure stock receipt as per set procedures
Consultation and Demonstrations:
- Advise customers on the most appropriate range of products to use
- Demonstrate usage of various make up products
- Recommend appropriate products to suit the skin type identified
- Assist and guide customers in make-up application
- Generate market reports (competitor activities, overall sales figures) to provide input for Sales Supervisors/ Sales Managers
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.