Job description / Role
My client is looking to recruit for a Male Dean in Saudi Arabia. The ideal candidate will have experience in the Tourism and Hospitality Sector.
* To provide strategic leadership of an International Tourism & Hospitality College contributing to the overall aims and goals.
* With college stakeholders to create meaningful strategic partnerships that align with the aims of Saudi Arabia Vision 2030
* To oversee the development and delivery of excellence in teaching, research, employer engagement and knowledge transfer/enterprise, to enhance the quality of the student experience.
* To operate within the policies, regulations and framework of the institution, ensuring the physical and human resources of the College are effectively deployed.
The role of the Dean is to provide inspirational, innovative and enterprising academic leadership and to lead the strategic management of the College to ensure that it achieves the highest academic standards and supports the achievement of Lincoln College International's mission, vision and overall objectives as aligned to Saudi Arabia Vision 2030.
This is a major leadership role within the group with clear responsibility for promoting the quality of education and enterprise, combined with accountability for ensuring that the college achieves its academic and financial objectives.
The College requires a particularly outward facing profile and the Dean will play a major role in promoting communications and relationships between the College and external organisations as well as fostering relationships internally within the group.
* A minimum of five years of industry experience at management level within an international hospitality setting
* A minimum of five years of senior management and leadership experience within a recognised international hospitality education setting
* A minimum of three years learning and teaching experience within an international hospitality setting
* Proven track record in leading change and successfully raising standards in a complex organisation
* The ability to create meaningful external partnerships to the benefit of the college, its stakeholders and students
* The ability to develop, articulate and implement the vision for Lincoln College in KSA as aligned to Saudi Arabia Vision 2030
* The ability to make well-informed, sound and considered judgements
* The ability to lead, inspire and motivate others
* Management reporting expertise
* Highly developed ICT skills
* Experience in making well-informed, sound and considered judgements
* Proficiency in prioritising and organising multiple and conflicting demands
* Willingness and readiness to travel to meet the needs of the role.
In return you will receive a basic salary of £105,797 + benefits.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
* Masters degree (or equivalent) in International Hospitality Management or related field from recognised institution
* Management qualification
* Internationally recognised Teaching Qualification
* The expectation is that you will be a native English speaker and if not have an recent IELTs grade of 7.5 as a minimum.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results