Job description / Role
• Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
• Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
• Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
• Begin treatment and monitor doses.
• If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
• Maintain patient records.
• Create and implement effective care plans.
• Require Nurse with oxygen administration and monitoring machines experience
• Must have 2 - 3 years working experience as an Nurse with oxygen administration, monitoring machines and medication
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.