Job description / Role
A leading college in KSA are looking for Multiple Male Lecturers, due to acquiring a new College in Riyadh (subject to contract).
They are looking for experienced Teachers / Lecturers of following subjects
- Hospitality (GRM & Events)
English is the main language of instruction during the whole program; therefore non - native English speakers will be expected to present IELTS certificate. This college has an outstanding reputation in the Kingdom and attracts the best talent from all over the world. Make sure you don't miss out!
What we offer
- A very generous basic salary TAX FREE
- Housing and Transportation allowances
- BUPA Health care
- 35 days annual leave
- Visa and flights costs covered
- Bachelor's degree as a minimum
- Internationally recognised teaching qualification
- Native English speaker or achieved 6.5 Academic IELTS (7.5 ILETS for English teaching roles)
- A mix of qualifications and experience including a minimum of 3 years' experience in industrial and commercial fields in a developed country, as well as a minimum of three years teaching experience in a vocational college or training centre
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc. Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
English Teacher (Male)
Instructor for a Leading University
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE