Job description / Role
Working with a FTSE 100 listed company, this role as Management Accountant will support the Finance Business Partner with analysis and reporting to accurately capture the performance of the business and forecast the future financial performance. The successful incumbent will analyse and assess the financial activities of the projects and provide financial advice to facilitate sound business decisions.
• Ensure procurement, AP and AR are running smoothly;
• Monitor the controls of PO procedures, delegated authority limits, bank mandates and expense guidelines;
• Liaise with the Shared Service Centre and bank customer relationship managers on a daily basis ensuring smooth flow of accounting activities;
• Monthly journals prior to closure of books of accounts;
• Monthly scrutiny of books of accounts prior to closure including payroll review;
• Produce customer invoices;
• Consolidation of the monthly reporting pack for review;
• Balance sheet management for relevant profit centre(s) with monthly reconciliations provided and clean balance sheet maintained;
SAR 18000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Preference will go to candidates with transferable Iqama
• Professional Degree in Finance and Accounting, and should be qualified or studying towards ACCA/CIMA etc
• Knowledge of SAP financial would be preferred
• Advanced Excel skills;
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Management Accounting role
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.