Job description / Role
Manager - Advanced Industries & Manufacturing (KSA)
• Supervising the operations & product development teams.
• Recruiting suitable engineers and experts
• Communicating with both government and the private sectors to ensure the success of the results.
• Recommending methods to improve utilization of personnel
• Managing multiple domains that include but not limited to Mechanical, Electrical and Software fields
• Building a solid team to design, develop, implement and test new systems, products and technologies in different fields.
• Organizing and recommending strategies to ensure the product is developed successfully in accordance with all specifications.
• Supervising teams that work in operations and product development.
• Managing subordinates to design, develop, implement and test new systems, products and technologies in different fields
• Organizing and recommending strategies to ensure the product is developed successfully, in accordance with all specifications.
• Resolving production problems.
• Conducting performance evaluations.
• Deploying technologies
• Bachelor’s in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering
• At least 10 years of Experience
• Experience in Manufacturing\ Industrial Management
• Excellent Leadership skills. Deep Understanding in Industrial fields.
• Excellent Management skills.
• Teamwork skills. Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks under a high-pressure environment. Ability to make decisions in emergency situations
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Operations & Maintenance Manager
Engineer - Operations & Maintenance
Sr. Project Engineer
Area General Manager
|Saudi Arabia||6 Jan|