Job description / Role
Manager - Big 4 - TMT Practice / Consultancy / Riyadh
An international Big4 Management Consulting firm based out of Saudi Arabia
Manager - Big 4 - TMT Practice / Riyadh
* Manage business process re-engineering engagements to align process designs to TMT industry best practices
* Manage operating model transformations to assess and design future state target operating model for TMT clients
* Manage digital transformation programs using innovative technologies, processes and capabilities to create a digitally enabled operating model
* Manage organizational restructuring programs to assess and design future state organizational structures for TMT clients
* Prepares project plan to meet objectives within established budget and timeline and recognizes when plans should be adjusted to meet objectives
* Develops budget, scope and staffing recommendations based on understanding of client budget and project economics
* Identifies relevant business trends, economic forces, and industry practices and discusses with the client
* Interprets and synthesizes data, exercises professional scepticism to challenge data, and identifies meaningful insights to develop recommendations that most effectively support a client's business objectives
* Ability to identify and transform opportunities into solutions that drive business value for our clients
* Assesses the financial aspects of business opportunities; identifies and quantifies financial and non-financial benefits of proposed solutions
* Ability to incorporate financial information when evaluating business opportunities and making recommendations
* Understands the larger ecosystem within which the client operates; uses to facilitate discussions about potential solutions to the client's most pressing business problems
* Builds a global network of subject matter experts within chosen sector and leverages global collateral to support sales pursuits and engagement.
* Contributes to client's technology agenda based on emerging business and technology trends, competitor landscape, and leading practices within functional or sector domain
* Leverages and adapts analytic solutions to support operating model design
* Uses proven leading practice, value-centered, industry-tailored solutions
Exciting opportunity to join growing TMT practice for leading Big4 Consulting Firm.
* An undergraduate degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Industrial Engineering, MBA or a relevant Master degree or certificate is a plus
* 6 to 8 years of experience in Management Consulting Firm. Experience in big four companies is a plus
* Minimum of 2-3 years of advisory experience with Technology, Media and Telecommunications clients
* Advanced knowledge of TMT Frameworks and best practices including eTOM, DMM,
* Advanced capabilities in Process Design, Organizational Restructuring, Digital Transformation and Operating Model
* Ability to apply knowledge of structure, functions, and procedures in solving organizational problems and to develop methods for implementing prescribed systems with the capability to predict the effect of changes recommended or instituted.
* Proficiency in Arabic and English (written and spoken).
* Willing to work hours as needed to meet client deadlines and firm needs.
* Strong proficiency in basic PC applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc) with a general understanding of data analysis techniques
* Ability to think strategically and assist in the organization and management of a multi-disciplinary team; ability to sell additional services to clients
* Ability to conduct extensive research
* Full mobility travel
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.