Job description / Role
With new markets opening and technology advancing faster than ever, the healthcare environment is becoming increasing complex. Our clients rely on effective, sustainable operation management, and they look to us to facilitate their needs.
As a Manager - Healthcare focus, you'll use your analytical knowledge to manage the client engagement teams that streamline planning, design, operations and delivery of services in the healthcare sector. In return, you'll receive the training you need to solve some of the most complex business issues around.
Your key responsibilities
- You're likely to spend most of your time directly influencing and engaging our clients, while coaching and developing your team, guaranteeing the right professionals are always there to help resolve our clients' issues.
- You will also investigate identifying and mitigating potential risks, while leveraging opportunities to make our products and services better.
- We'll also look to you to improve performance by identifying areas for development within our current processes and practices.
- You'll be working on complex projects for some of the most well-known clients across multiple industries.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Strong healthcare operations background and experience, preferably in clinical areas, model of care, healthcare transformation;
- Significant team leadership experience within a consulting environment;
- A record of excellence in providing advisory services across one or more healthcare areas;
- Proven track record of effectively managing project teams, project economics and client teams;
- Excellent historical performance in health industries through a minimum of 7 years of experience in health industries
- Ability to develop, present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions;
- Qualifications in lean, six sigma or TQM
- Strong command of English Language and report writing
- Proficiency in Arabic
Ideally, you will also have
- Master's degree in a related discipline such as business administration, healthcare, health management, pure sciences, engineering nursing, supply chain, or a MBBS
- Willingness to travel across the region and be based in Saudi Arabia
What we look for
We're looking for people that are passionate supply chain consultants, at the top of their game, but who would like to continue to grow their subject matter expertise and help others around them achieve their potential. If you have a passion for assisting businesses achieve their full potential and working with some of the highest performing teams, this role might very well be for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction and consulting services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region