Job description / Role
The Role Responsibilities
To deliver excellent client service and advice to our Corporate (Corporate & Institutional Banking) & Commercial Banking clients in all interactions for their post transactional enquiries, complaints, and other service-related issues.
* Responsible for serving as the primary contact person for clients and internal staff for advice, enquiries, complaints and any other service issues.
* Deliver excellent service against agreed service standards.
* As a service partner, work together with RMs, Product Sales, Operations and other key internal stakeholders to solve client issues and identify opportunities to improve overall service for the clients.
* Build relationships and rapport with identified 'premier' clients at the transactional / operational level (Premier Service Manager)
* Primary point of contact for external clients for professional advice, enquiries, complaints, resolving of discrepancies and transactional errors.
* Provide the highest standard of client service in response to client enquiries and complaints, so as to create improved, lasting relationships with our clients.
* Responsible for client satisfaction with service arrangements and delivery.
* Work with internal stakeholders to provide end-to-end query resolution to client satisfaction.
* Responsible for effective service recovery process through complaint logging and handling.
* Participate in annual Service Reviews for identified 'premier' clients.
* Reviewing service performance with the clients and generate ways to continuously improve service standards.
* On a selective basis, attend sales calls with RMs to sell our service capabilities and/or to resolve clients' operational and service issues.
* Provide pro-active client updates.
* Leverage on metrics and client insights to understand client's needs, and identify opportunities for improvements in service, product solutions, utilisation and optimising channel usage, up-selling and cross-selling etc.
* Make proactive calls on clients to improve the utilisation level of facilities, increase transaction volume, and identify opportunities for channels and referrals for the business.
* Build trusted partnerships with clients at the daily transactional / operational level.
People and Talent
* Encourage and foster a friendly working environment within the team to achieve teams' objectives through teamwork and operational efficiency.
* Support the Head of Client Services Group to plan and control staffing, deployment, training, appraisals, and all other personnel matters relating to staff in the team.
* Comply with Operational Risk Framework set out for CSG including but not limited to client identification, complaints and enquiry handling.
* Comply with applicable Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager.
* Adhere to policies including escalation and compliance requirements, and follow any other relevant internal controls and procedures as they relate to process, products, policies and regulations.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
* Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
* Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
* Lead the [SAUDI / CMO / Cash Service to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.]
* Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
* Daily management of service delivery
* To resolve interdependencies, priorities
* To share best practice and build cross border service solutions
* Enquiries, investigations and service issues
* Meeting CSG service, productivity, efficiency and risks management goals - KPIs and metrics
* Meeting job objectives
Our Ideal Candidate
About the Company
Standard Chartered Bank started in 1958 in UAE with its first branch in Sharjah. The Group’s business gradually increased in Dubai with the opening of several branches and today, Dubai is the administrative hub of the Middle East and South Asia Region. In its 43rd year, the Bank enjoys the position of having the most extensive branch network among foreign international banks in UAE with 10 branches emirate-wide.
Standard Chartered is an international bank, focused on the established and emerging markets of Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America with an extensive global network of more than 600 offices in over 50 countries. The three principal business groups are Global Markets, Personal Banking and Corporate and Institutional Banking.
In UAE, we are one of the leading banks, offering an extensive range of products and services for personal customers, local companies, multinational corporate and financial institutions.