Manager - Construction
Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
The Construction Superintendent will be part of the WorleyParsons Field Services Construction Team. In this support role, the Construction Superintendent will interact with WorleyParsons's construction sites, clients, and engineering offices to ensure successful management of all rigging functions in accordance with established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements as approved by the company.
- Monitors the activities of contractors and subcontractors performing craftwork, ensuring compliance with project quality, safety, and security requirements.
- Ensures that all subordinates are trained on and aware of specifications and work procedures and are utilized to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Maintains effective schedule and cost control of craft personnel.
- Plans required work activity to ensure that design drawings, tools, equipment, and materials are available when needed.
- Responsible for safety of supervised personnel; ensures that craft personnel comply with established safety policies and procedures, and that they practice safe work habits.
- Minimum of 20 years of experience in Construction craft as laborer required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as General Forman or Supervisory role required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in heavy industrial construction and/or maintenance required.
- Demonstrated safety leadership experience required.
At WorleyParsons, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at WorleyParsons.
Bachelor degree in any engineering discipline.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.