Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Due to the rapid growth of our Technology assurance team, we currently have opportunities for ambitious and highly motivated Managers with a proven track record of high quality delivery of client projects. We would like to hear from Managers with experience of working with FS sector, ERP systems and a background in IT Audit, risk and control. Experience and technical skills in one or more of the following areas - IT External Audits, ERP (SAP, Oracle, Dynamix), Business Process controls, risk assessments, IT Internal Audits and Cyber Security
Our team helps business leaders gain comfort that their systems, processes, and risk management procedures are operating effectively within a well controlled environment. We focus on helping clients make sure they have adequate controls in place to mitigate key risks, maintain key processes that enable management to make appropriate decisions, and ensure that an effective risk management framework is in place in case of a system breakdown.
- You will be required to possess strong project management skills as the delivery role requires client management, project budgeting and finance management, coaching and resource management on a portfolio of clients. A key part of delivery will be the creation, review and delivery of complex client deliverable which will include executive level reporting through to detailed design documentation.
- Developing yourself personally, taking a keen interest in trends in healthcare and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
- The role also requires that the candidate is able to collaborate with colleagues across different competences within our Technology and Enterprise Resilience team (e.g. Data Assurance, Cyber Security and Enterprise Resilience) to bring our clients high value solutions
- Working with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate; and,
- Keeping up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world.
- As a Manager in the team, the role includes wider practice management responsibilities which will include coaching, training and mentoring junior staff, competency development and market eminence activities.
- The role sits within a rapidly growing part of PwC's Technology and controls assurance team within our Risk Assurance Middle East practice. You will be an integral part of the team mainly responsible for External IT audits across a range of sectors. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. They will be able to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as [MIS, Computer Science]
- Mandatory qualifications: The following qualification(s) are mandatory for the candidate to perform the role [CISA, etc]
- Preferable qualifications: The following qualification(s) are preferable and beneficial for the candidate to perform the role [SAP, Oracle, Dynamics, CIA, MBA, CMA, CISM, etc.]
- Years of Experience: [8-10] years of relevant experience in [IT Audit, risk and controls, Cyber Security, business process reviews and ERP audit skills preferably within a professional services environment.
- In-depth understanding of… [IT Risks, external audit methodology, ERP security and financial services]
- Knowledge in… [ERP implementation reviews, Cyber Security, FS ]
- Exposure to [FS Sector]
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven IT skills in the following programmes [excel, word, PowerPoint]
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We're a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.