Job description / Role
To support the project managers in delivering the deliverables as per the agreed up on project plan and deal with the customers directly to overcome any obstacle.
Manager - Customer Projects - Telecommunications - Riyadh
- Conduct services agreement reviews with customers and manage service Delivery, quality management, processing, invoice querying in line with expectations/KPI's set.
- Improve and implement new processes and work instructions to ensure a first class level of customer service
- Organise commercial back office tasks to ensure that the customer is well managed in line with expectations
- Build client relationships by acting as the interface between the key stakeholders in TAWAL and in the client side.
- Troubleshoot and collate internal resources to resolve any specific customer related issues.
- Manage change requests and escalate commercial issues as appropriate to the leadership team.
- Continually review project delivery processes to ensure that client's service and delivery expectations are met alongside any specific contractual requirements.
- Work closely with business areas to ensure that all internal systems are always up to date and accurately reflects the businesses position
- Excellent opportunity with competitive package for a Manager to come in to support the project managers in delivering the deliverables as per the agreed up on project plan and deal with the customers directly to overcome any obstacle.
- BA Degree - ideally Telco or equivalent
- 8 years of experience in relevant fields
Functional Expertise (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Conflict resolution
- Client relationship
- Problem solving
- Project management
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
Regional Project Manager - Installation
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Network Strategy Consultant
A Leading Technology Management Consultancy in the UAE
Manager, Customer Experience