Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
In Health Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face.
Our team has been involved in exciting opportunities in shaping healthcare reform and transformational initiatives in the region.
- Support in preparing and delivering assignments including day-to-day responsibility to work on ongoing health projects.
- Work closely with the team on the different project requirements and proposals.
- Work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Education: Bachelor's degree/MBA - Specialization in information management is preferable.
- Years of Experience: 7 years of experience in Healthcare; Minimum 5 years of experience in Consulting/ professional services.
- Ability to interact, build working relationship with stakeholders to develop an architecture strategy, processes and deliver IT assets to meet the business objectives.
- Experience with solution architecture and solution experience across multiple architecture domains such as business, data, integration, and application.
- Experience with Application and Data Integration patterns.
- Experience in leading end-to-end business process design, business events derivation and associated data objects and entity modeling.
- Previous exposure to applying machine learning/statistical models on large/enterprise-grade data.
- Previous experience within the Middle East strongly preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritize workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to think critically and develop solutions.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills - preferably advanced skills e.g. modelling required.
- Experience with analytical or statistical software, i.e. Tableau, STATA, SPSS, a plus.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates (up to 75% of time) required.
- Strong ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis.
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high-quality output.
- Experience with EMR implementation and architecture and EMR integration
- Deep experience in architecting digital health solutions
- Deep experience in enterprise health architecture using standard industry frameworks (ToGAF, zachman, etc)
- Strong knowledge of Advanced Analytics concepts/ Data Science.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.