Manager - Follow Up
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
• Work permanently and continuously to follow up on internal and external correspondence.
• Make comparisons and submit reports to the line manager.
• Follow-up with all department to ensure smooth running of concerned Division and report any deviation.
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution and replies.
• Review operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow and reporting procedures.
• Establish work procedures or schedules and keep track of the daily work.
• Confer with personnel concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures.
• Gather and organize information on problems or procedures.
• 8+ years of relevant experience in compliance and follow up with reputable public sector organizations in the Kingdom.
• Bachelors degree in Business or any other relevant discipline with high academic achievement.
• Experience in interacting with the senior policy makers.
• Ability and willingness to work against tight deadlines.
• Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills in English.
• Computer proficiency and Good interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills.
• Must have strong business acumen and problem-solving capabilities.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers Services, incorporated in 2001 with an aim to provide the world class business and consulting services through a combination of market insight, technical excellence and unrivalled agile methodology.
Our success stems from building strong relationships and trusted partners, which enabled us delivering exceptional services to public sector, as well as some world's leading organizations, in Telecommunication, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Banking, Energy, Utilities and various other industry arenas.
We collaborate closely, ideate that how the work gets done, while working alongside businesses to collaborate on growth and applying breakthrough innovations, that drive exponential impact, managed by teams specialized in their assigned industry sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||14 Mar|
Operations Manager - Facilities Management
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||17 Mar|