Job description / Role
To monitor and manage all QA projects, including prepare and Built Software Quality Assurance / Quality control process in Software development process.
• Regional market leader in telecom technology
• To manage and monitor all QA projects and oversee Test Plans.
• Manages a group of quality assurance analysts who evaluate, test, and validate software and/or IT service.
• Prepare and Built Software Quality Assurance / Quality control process in Software development process.
• Competitive as per market
• Minimum bachelor degree with 12 years experience in Software Quality Assurance / Quality control process in Software development process within a well established organisation and 4-5 years should be at a managerial role.
• Arabic speaking, candidates already experience and based in KSA market is preferred.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.